We're all kinds of crazy!!!

Saturday, April 30

Prayers For A Little Prince

 Meet Asher:
                                                 
Isn't he adorable? This little guy is 7 weeks old, and he has spent 6 of those 7 weeks in the hospital.

His current ailments include, but may not be limited to:
*Premature Lungs
*RSV
*Partially Collapsed Lungs
*Pneumonia
*Fluctuating Resperation
*Fluctuating Heart Rate
*High Fevers


This little guy is very sick. He has a twin brother and 5 other siblings at home who miss him terribly. Please add little Asher into your prayers. And please add his amazing, sweet mother as well. They need all the help they can get.

Thank you dear friends!

3 comments:

Linnea said...

I'll be praying for them! I remember having a baby in the NICU--he was only there 10 days and I hated everyday!!

Jaclyn M said...

You know I am praying for him anf his family :) I feel so bad for him. It is so sad that he has been separated from his twin for so long. I hope they can be reunited soon.

nateandmel said...

I'm hoping Asher kicks this in the butt very soon! That has gotta be so hard for Wendy to be there with him and home with all the other kiddos.