We're all kinds of crazy!!!

Monday, June 27

You Are Special

Sometimes (actually most times) we worry too much about what other people think of us.

Last night my daughter read to us from this book:

(Read the story by clicking here.)

It is one of my favorite books to read to my kids. As it was read to me by my daughter I realized that I need to apply it's message to myself more often.

You may think you know a lot about me, and some of the things you think you know, you might be right about. You may not recognize some of my good qualities. I may not always recognize them either. But my 'woodworker' sees all of them. He knows how every notch and divot makes me unique and special. He sees the beauty in me, even if you don't...even if I don't. He helps me turn my weaknesses into strengths and teaches me how to be all that I was created to be.

I am special....and it doesn't matter if you know it or not, your dots won't stick to me....because my Heavenly Father knows it, and (sometimes) I know it too.

1 comment:

Jaclyn M said...

Hey.. I think you are pretty special too. Love ya!